Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

Wow, it's almost been a year since I went to the ancestral home county (Martin County, NC) and I've still not posted about my research trip. So, today begins the discussion of the trip.




Goldie Road is named aver my Grand Aunt, Goldie Everett Johnson Hyman Benton. The small NC Town in which Goldie Rd is located is Everetts, NC. The name Everett is also my paternal grandmother's maiden name.

------
This picture is part of the personal collection of the owner of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Mav! It's great to read about your trip, and the pictures are wonderful!

    Oh, and I think that's your great-granddaddy's grave!

    Renate

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Conversations with My Ancestors are moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and not abusive.