Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Dear Genea Santa

Yes, I know it's Sunday and not Saturday, but shouldn't you just be grateful that I'm posting.

This post is in response to Randy Seaver's, Genea-Musings, Saturday Night Genealogy Fun Challenge for Saturday, December 7, 2013.

I already posted some of my wish list over at Georgia Black Crackers. In addition, to those items, I would like for Genea-Santa to bring these item for my paternal ancestors.


  1. Documentation that links my 2nd great grandmother, Vicy Ann Everett, to her parents, Frank and Venus Everett. I know they are her parents, I just need a little documentation that says so.
  2. If she's still living, I would love to still be able to talk to my grandmother's first cousin, Cleo Everett . Since discovering in 2012 that she was still living, I've not had a chance to talk to her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Conversations with My Ancestors are moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and not abusive.