Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


This is a picture of my granddad, Rev. Harry Claudius Jones, and the rest of the men who made of up the Black Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce. I actually think this organization may still be in existince, but with so many genealogical irons in the fire, it's one thing I've not taken the time to do further research on. Perhaps in the next few months. Granddad is on the back row, second from the left.


The picture used in today's post was inherited from the aunt of the owner of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. They are so handsome! You can see a couple of small smiles peeking through those serious expressions. I just love their topcoats and hats. I miss the days when men wore hats.
    I so enjoy looking at your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Conversations with My Ancestors are moderated and will be approved only if they are on-topic and not abusive.